Business Process Expert is responsible for analyzing and refining requirement for delivering the necessary technology service for the Blue Yonder applications DLx (WMS) and TMS for Medical Devices. This includes project and enhancements implementation and functional consulting to operational support team.
Also, he/she is expected to liaise with key stakeholders (e.g., Transportation, Warehousing, Distribution, Supply Chain) to ensure clear effective communications and compliant solutions.
Key Responsibilities- Business Process Expert
- Advocate and establish standardized design and development processes to enable time/cost savings and revenue improving solutions’ delivery by driving functional and process standardization across supported sites/locations
- Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams/relevant stakeholders
- Innovate and propose project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects and ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholder
- Liaise with other IT domains or teams (external – ERP, Infrastructure, Site IT or internal – development, project management) to align on high level functional solution
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing & validation. Support validation and testing (OQ, PQ, UAT…)
- Keep abreast with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security) and take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
Key Requirements/Minimum Qualifications- Business Process Expert -Logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in business/technical area adequate equivalent
- 5 – 7 years Logistics experience or Supply Chain application (DLx, Manhattan and/or HighJump (WMS) and TMS will be a plus) operational or implementation support in an international environment or in business consultancy
- Experience in interfacing third party logistic providers (3PL) warehouse management / warehouse control systems with SAP ECC is an advantage
- Experience in implementing and supporting warehouse automation capabilities (AutoStore) is preferred
- Proven Experience leading/supporting processes with desire for simplification and standardization, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements, knowledge of Supply Chain practices or Application implementation practices and procedures
- Able to conceptualize and articulate a solution within the existing framework of functionality and future needs of the business
- Knowledge of Agile, DevOps and Waterfall methodologies and adherence to these methodologies
- Able to multi-task and meeting multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic, a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- The ability to read, write, understand and fluently communicate in English.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a positive and timely manner
Work hours: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Relocation assistance: Yes
Free Certification course in Supply chain with certification – Click here
Alcon helps people see brilliantly. As the global leader in eye care with a heritage spanning more than seven decades, we offer the broadest portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people’s lives. Our Surgical and Vision Care products touch the lives of more than 260 million people in over 140 countries each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors. Our more than 23,000 associates are enhancing the quality of life through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that advance access to quality eye care. Learn more at www.alcon.com.