Logistics Interview Questions- Interviewer Insights
Ok… There is a Lot of Blog written on this.. So why, I am writing this.. I checked a Lot of blog but i found that more trending Blogs Lack realistic approach on Logistics interview questions. It might be because of different geographical location. But Still there are some common Discussion Point..
How I (Myself) approach an Interview– I just treat Interview as Discussion between Two needy. One is organization & another is Myself..
An Advice to Fresher Candidate : – If you are not Selected in first or second or your 100 Interview also. It does not mean that you are not deserving. It simply mean two things.. Either Organization didn’t find what they are Looking particularly for those responsibilities. & You need to Prepare well for next one because till 10 th Interview you have collected a lot of data and from 11 th you will start getting Offers..
Coming Back to Today Title : I am bulleting these Logistics Interview questions
1- Introduction , Ok In Introduction Interviewer wants to Understand your experience and Qualification. So, Please take that Seriously, Actually he will start aligning things with that very starting point..
2- Your Current work – Please explain things in Details. Do Not try to rush out.. If you are saying you are Handling Logistics. Go In Deep Deep water and tell him what are Exact things you are doing are you in Documentation Process , Or customer Service Process or Booking shipment or Negotiating with Carrier . & HOW is very Important on this Stage – How you are handling your current process . Give Enough data to Interviewer to analyze your profile…
3- Now Interviewer will Test that Data You Provided !!!
– Please explain One of Biggest challenge you faced in your Role and What was your response to that challenge
Ans – I Generally reply this question with one of challenge that company was facing and how I streamlined that and Set Up a whole SOP for that challenge.
– What are Different type of Report & KPI You generally Follow –
Ans – Please share details with type of report which you are creating and KPI you are Following you can also share those report name which you are not creating but you are majorly involved in those report and discussion of those reports.
– How Would responded a customer who is angry because of late delivery –
Share a real time Experience.. we all Logistician have faced that time of Experience. So it is not right or wrong doing . Interviewer just want to understand how you have Handled that situation and if may require you can Handle that in their organization.
– Now come to some baseline Technical question that depend on Job responsibilities..
– What is HS Code . Why customs use that HS Code . How to define HS Code
– What is Bill of lading and Important details of Bill of lading
– Set of Documents used in Exim Process
– What is ADD Explain in Detail
– Weight of Container & Carrying capacity of different type Container..
– ISF & IGM / Bill of Entry / Bill of Export
– Define Different party on Shipping Documents
– TEU/ SKU
– Cross Docking
– Transit time ( Interviewer Might ask for transit time between two ports on which you have worked)
– What is RMA & Reverse Logistics . Exim process of Reverse Shipment
– Are you Involved in warehousing if yes, How you are connected with that
Interviewer might ask some question about current issue on Logistics also. He just want to know that How much you are updated !!!
Final words —- What Interviewer want
– To be very Frank.. He really want to select you Instead of rejecting you.. You can ask me reason why ????
Because Interviewer might be Line manager of that Process for which he is hiring you. he is really indulged in a lot of Work instead of Interviewing . He Generally want that as soon as he will get a new hire that might reduce burden of His work.. BUT He did not want to Compromise on quality of candidate..
Started From Introduction .. He start calculating percentage on between what he is looking for and what you are !!!
I Hoped i have added my experience on Logistics interview questions
Be Prepare Best and Deliver that Best .. Best of Luck for one who is having any Interview near by dates..
Thanks For reading this Blog.. Subscribe my blog www.apicsedu.club to Get latest update ..
Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ApicsEdu
Follow Me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Apicseduclub/
– BUY NOW
– BUY NOW